Monday, September 28

Pandora's Box Is Shiny & Jewel Encrusted.

I don't know how well-known Pandora Charm bracelets are in the world, i suspected they weren't very popular but when i was in Vegas i saw a Pandora jewelry store in Caesar's Palace... so maybe this isn't relevant. I've sort of been in love with the charm bracelets for the past 6 months. If you don't know anything about them they're essentially really beautiful charm bracelets. They're pretty pricey, i think if i built one using just the sterling silver with little bits of cubic zerconium & 14k gold as well as glass murano beads I'm still looking at about $800- $1000, but they're awesome gift ideas. They're really not that expensive if you're building them over the course of a years to two years just on every major holiday. It's a good idea for the husband who's running out of gift ideas. I thought I'd share with you my favorite charms. Enjoy, freshness'...
The Owl Bead (because I have a million owl pieces), The Tree Of Life Bead (14k gold illuminates only a few leaves, perfect), Glass Muarno Bead (doesn't it look like little feathers? The glass beads with the 14k gold are quite supirior to the sterling silver)
The Bow Tie Spacer (i love little feminine bows), The Queen Bee (appropriately enough) and the Knot (which i think is sentimentally significant in so many ways).

No comments:

Post a Comment