Monday, December 7

These Are a Few Of My Favorite Things: Primping Edition

I'm by no means organized, but I have the same bedtime ritual every night, I'm particular about my bath products (& my bedding). I thought i'd share my favorite primping products:
(1) Bliss Lemon & Sage Body Scrub, I've actually been using this for awhile, i bought it on my first little trip to Bliss Spa in New York when i was 16. (2) Tutti Dolce is incredibly difficult to find in Canada, in fact it may even be discontinued, i don't know. I have that moisturizer left, it makes my body smell like a bundt cake. (3) Smith's Rosebud Salve which i picked up this summer, it's really addictive, the peppermint is my favorite!
(4) Brazil Nut hair Moisture Mask, this is the first time I've ever used a moisture mask for my hair so I'm no expert, that said this is the most incredible thing to happen to my head, it makes my hair so soft & it smells brilliant... good job Body Shop. (5) Bath & Body Works is a place of wonder, i recently picked up "Warm Chestnut Cheer" anti-bacterial hand soap. So I'm repelling the H1N1 virus & smelling like nuts! YAY! (6) Winter is hard on my hair, if it weren't for a variety of L'Oreal Play Ball's my hair would be so staticy I'd be like those messy filthy children in a plastic tube slide...

No comments:

Post a Comment