Sunday, July 4

This Cat & I Have a Message For You...


Last summer i went through a phase where I'd only watch Elizabeth Taylor Movies, but in an effort to keep my friends and families concern at bay, I had to stop running around the house in a silk house coat & curlers, toting around a martini calling everyone "darling". Myself & this cat who looks like Elizabeth Taylor, as inspired by the new Vanity Fair cover, would like to share with you OUR favorite Liz Taylor Movies, take it away Elizabeth Taylor cat:

National Velvet
A Place In The Sun
Taming The Shrew
Little Women
The Last Time I Saw Paris
Suddenly, Last Summer
Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
Butterfield 8
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Elephant Walk

"Watch them or I'll eat your garbage and 
shit it out in your bed, daarrling" - Elizabeth Taylor Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment