Wednesday, October 13

Elle.

Fact: I have a pseudo obsessive thought process that revolves around initials. To go to bed at night I pick a theme: like "Things That I can Make", the go through the alphabet, naming all of the things that i could make that start with each letter. So because i need a new consistency in this blog I'm going to pick a random initial & mention all of the wonderful things that start with that particular letter.
 Lady Gaga's "Summer Boy", Lamebook, La Roux's "Im Not Your Toy", Look at This Fucking Hipster, Lancome's Long Lasting Navy Eyeliner, my fake pet lamb Harvey, Etsy's "Berties Closet" Laptop skins, Lauryn Hill, Lava Lamps, Silver Sun Pickup's "Lazy Eye", Leather Boots, Lego Land, Wool Legwarmers, Lemon Juice, The Ap Game "Lemonade Stand", Lentil Soup, Leona Lewis, Leonard Cohen's Poetry, Being a leo, Leopard Print... only in moderation people, my Les Miserables t-shirt, hand written letters, Leslie Feist, Vodka Slime, Christmas Lights, Lia Sofia Bangles, The phrase "Librarian Chic", THIS Licorice comic, Lional Barrymore, Rosebud Lipgloss, Benefit Cosmetics' "Magic Ink" Liquid Liner, List making..., Literature, Little Burgendy,  "Lizzie Valasquez: The Girl Who Must Eat Every 15 minutes To Stay Alive" (it's a TLC thing), Locks of Love (The Non Profit Charitable Organization i donated my hair to last year), Lomography, Lonely Girl (Omg, does anyone remember her? I loved her stupid youtube videos.), The Looney Toons, Lookbooks, "Lord Of The Flies" by William Golding, "Lolita" by Vladimir Nabokov, the film Lost in Translation, Lotus flowers, Louis CK, Love, Loyalty, Concordia's Loyola Campus, I Love Lucy, Luella Shoe's, Luminosity Games!, Lunchtime, LUSH bath bombs, Luvshoe's (my patent leather military boots are from luv's they've lasted me at least two seasons so far).


Anyway, Love you

1 comment: